Students must have teacher approved tools and materials for each class. Some teachers offer a kit or supplies directly to students. If you have your own supplies or would like to purchase them elsewhere, you will need to check with the teacher to make sure you are fully prepared.
OIDFA will follow applicable restrictions in place at the time of the event as determined by the governments of Slovenia and Italy.
All virtual classes will be recorded by The Lace Museum which is hosting the classes and made available only to students in that class. Recording will be deleted one month after the completion of all scheduled 2023 Congress virtual classes.
Students may view the recording but may not download it to their own devices for any purpose. Students may not record any class session on their own device for any reason.
All payments are made as direct bank transfers or a direct transfer through a company such as WISE.com. Your place in the class will be held for 5 business days. If payment is not validated within 5 business days, the registration will be offered to the next person. If the class is cancelled due to low enrollment, a full refund will be given.
Cancellations must be made in writing to OIDFACongress2023@gmail.com. If an email confirming receipt of the cancellation is not received within 48 hours, the original correspondence was not received. Resend the email!
- On-site cancellations made before 1 June 2023 will be charged administrative costs of €50.
- On-site cancellations made from 1 to 10 June 2023 will be charged 30% of the total amount paid, but at least €50.
- On-site cancellations made from 11 to 20 June 2023 will be charged 50% of the total amount paid, but at least €50.
- On-site cancellations made from 21 to 30 June 2023 will be charged 70% of the total amount paid, but at least €50.
- Cancellations made after 30 June 2023; no refund will be made. No exceptions. If cancellation is a concern, please purchase trip and medical insurance.
- Virtual cancellations made before 15 May 2023 will be charged administrative costs of €25. A full refund of the class fee will be made should another paid student come forward either through a wait list or regular registration. A 50% refund will be given if there are more than six students in a class, but the space cannot be filled.
- Virtual cancellations made from 15 May to 10 June 2023 will be charged the full registration fee and 50% of the total class amount paid.
- Virtual cancellations made from 11 June to 30 June 2023 will be charged the full registration fee and 70% of the total class amount paid.
- Cancellations made after 30 June 2023; no refund will be made. No exceptions. If cancellation is a concern, please purchase insurance.
Registering for the Congress indicates agreement with this policy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.