Virtual Congress Registration Is Open.
Registration Payment Methods
1 – When a credit card is used, placement in a course is immediate. Choose Credit Card on the checkout screen.
2 – When using bank transfer, the registration in the course will be held for 5 days. After that if payment is not received, the course will be offered to the first person on the waitlist.
When sending funds directly from your bank, indicate on the transfer the item, your name, and OIDFA membership number. When transferring funds within the EU, the bank fees can be minimal. Countries outside the EU incur charges for sending and receiving the funds. Bank transfer information is located at the bottom of the page. Any transfer payment method may be used, but all bank charges are to be covered by the payer. Choose Bank Transfer on the checkout screen.
– The OIDFA 2023 Congress pattern book includes over 80 patterns created and submitted by lacemakers from all over the world. It is available in two (2) formats.
– Both formats – digital and printed – include all the prickings, photographs, basic information, and other diagrams as supplied by the lacemaker.
– The digital file may be ordered on the website. The link to download the digital file will be sent after payment is received.
– The printed format has a wire spiral binding. Pre-orders for a limited printing are now being accepted through 28 February 2024. After that, a limited number of printed books will be available for purchase on the website.
– A heartfelt thank you to the designers who shared their patterns and to Afrodita Hebar Kljun and the Slovenian Congress Committee for their many hours of labor to create this Pattern Book for the enjoyment of the OIDFA lace community.
Pricing: Digital File: €31
Printed Book: €35 + €10 postage
Payment Options :
1. Direct bank transfer – Send funds directly from your bank. Indicate on the transfer the item, your name, and OIDFA membership number. When transferring funds within the EU, the bank fees can be minimal. Countries outside the EU incur charges for sending and receiving the funds, so using Wise.com (see below) is a better option. Choose Bank Transfer on the checkout screen.
2. An account can be setup with WISE.com – When using WISE.com, the recipient (OIDFA) incurs no charges and charges to send funds are very low. For example: If funds are sent from the USA, a transfer of 30€ has fees of approximately $1.50 (plus exchange funds – the amount may vary according to the current exchange rate). WISE.com or the app on your phone is a safe and secure way to transfer money internationally. Any payment method may be used, but all bank charges are to be covered by the payer. Choose Bank Transfer on the checkout screen.
3. Credit card payment on the website – Choose Credit Card on the checkout screen.
OIDFA Bank Information: Bank: BNP PARIBAS; Bank Address: 4, Place de Mexico 75016 Paris 16 France; non-profit organization; IBAN code: FR76 3000 4015 3000 0100 7135 282; BIC code: BNPAFRPPXXX; OIDFA Address:
5 Rue Emile Guillaumin 03100 Montluçon France; Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Comment area: include your name, member number, item
Reminder: The registration for On-site Congress participants included one free digital copy of the Pattern Book. On-site Congress participants who ordered and paid for the printed book will receive it in the post. (There is no charge for postage for these books.)