- Choose the appropriate registration fee.
- Choose the course. Your may register for only one class per session. When registering for a course each session, only one registration fee is required.
- Payment is by bank transfer or an account can be setup with WISE.com. Within the EU funds can be sent directly from your bank to OIDFA with minimal fees without using WISE.com. Countries outside the EU incur charges to send funds and OIDFA incurs charges to receive the funds. When using WISE.com, the recipient (OIDFA) incurs no charges and charges to send funds are very low. For example: If sent from the USA, 1 course + early bird registration = 150 € with additional charge of approximately $2.00 (fee amount may vary according to the current exchange rate but remains very low). WISE.com or the app on your phone is a safe and secure way to transfer money internationally. Any funds transfer method may be used, but all bank charges are to be covered by the payer.
- Read the Congress Refund and Cancellation Policy Statement. Making a purchase indicates agreement with this policy.
- Please include your membership number for verification of current membership.
- OIDFA Bank Information: Bank: BNP PARIBAS; Address: 4, Place de Mexico 75016 Paris 16 France; non-profit organization; IBAN code: FR76 3000 4015 3000 0100 7135 282; BIC code: BNPAFRPPPAK; Email address: email@example.com. Comment area: include your name, member number, order number.
- Please note: If you encounter problems while placing an order or trying to connect with WISE.com, please change browser. Firefox appears to not always function properly. Chrome is much more dependable!
The Virtual early bird registration is 25€ which includes 9 lectures.
The Virtual registration after March 31 is 40€ which includes 9 lectures.
Non-member registration fee is an additional 25€. Early bird – 50 €; after March 31 – 65 €
The Virtual course fee (12 hour class) is 125€ plus the appropriate registration fee.
Dresden Lace course fee (9 hours) is 95€ plus the appropriate registration fee.