To register for the on-site Congress, go here. A Registration Form is available for download. It needs to be filled in and submitted via email. You should receive an acknowledgement of receipt. As the fees will vary depending upon the number of registrants for each event, an invoice and payment instructions will be sent to you at a later time.
On-site Congress Fees:
For OIDFA members, Early Bird Registration is 75 € and can be availed of until March 31st 2023. After this date, registration fees will be 100 €. For non-members, registration will be 100€ until 31 March, and 125 € after that.
- unlimited 3 days entry to the Congress venue on August 4th, 5th and 6th
- visit to Congress exhibitions: exhibition of the Congress competition Red Thread,
National Stands exhibition, other exhibitions
- visit to the Presentation Stands of lace schools and groups
- visit and purchase at the Sales Stands
- attend the 7 Congress on-site lectures
- attend Presentations by lace schools and groups
- Congress bag
- Congress proceedings and Congress pattern folder in digital form.
Participants can also sign up for (incur additional costs):
- the OIDFA Dinner – 75 €
- the Get-together Party with Istrian Costume Presentation – 25 €
- the Congress Farewell Event with Slovenian headdress ‘peča’ Presentation – 25€
- the on-site Courses (Monday 31 July- Wed 2 Aug morning and afternoon, Thursday 3 Aug morning only)
- the Congress Tour (as listed on the description pages).
Day Tickets cost 20 € and allow:
- 1 day entry to the Congress venue
- visit to Congress exhibitions: exhibition of the Congress competition Red Thread, National Stands exhibition, other exhibitions
- visit to the Presentation Stands of lace schools and groups.
- Single tickets may be purchased the day of entry.